Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by Marion W.):

I have been receiving unsolicited phone calls from timeshare resale companies. Today a guy from direct marketing called wanting to speed things up so that he could "work" hard for me with the high volume traffic of the upcoming Labor Day weekend. For the upfront fee of 899 he would do something for me...yada, yada, yada. Told the guy that I would not be subjected to any pressure and to email me some info on his company. These guys are unflappable, they will run their speil all the way through with an answer to all of your questions. I know the drill by now though, I won't receive any information from this guy, but he'll call a month later thinking that I have forgotten who I had spoken to. I don't know about the advertising cost or any of that but he offered me 21k for my timeshare, which I knew was absurd. My yearly fees are 260 which are wasted if I'm not using the stupid thing but I won't be screwed by any timeshare crook. Let's hear some testimonals of people who actually got rid of their timeshare.