Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by Bonnie O.):

I just have to say - I have been hounded by a guy names Charles Ross since last summer. He finally called me again today from Sell My Timeshare Now and he lied right to me - telling me that his agents could sell my timeshare for either $2000 or 15% (after they sell my timeshare). When I told him I would not invest another dime into this timeshare for adverstising since I already sank almost $1000, he then told me that he had a client that had 10 offers for the exact same timeshare up to $15,000 but the client has refused these offers. If I got an offer for $15,000 I would have jumped at it. He then said if I advertised with his company he could garantee me the same results. Can you image? When I told him I would not sink another dime into this timeshare, he wished me luck. Guess there are no agents in his group to sell it for a commission?? All of these people lie right to your face then tried to get your credit card number. He also told me I should have done more research before I hired the last group of people, Timeshare Adventures, who have given me redculous offers as low as $1800. So I took his advise and I found this blog about the scamming, lying group from Sell My Timeshare Now. Wasn't that smart of me? Think I'll just give the timeshare to my family..