Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wake up and smell the coffee... (by R P.):

jasont87 wrote:
Jay Jay -

Here we go again.

1) My company is not under investigation by the Attorney General. We are a legitimate company.

2) I am not "pirating" the ARDA logo. We are members of ARDA in good standing. in fact, I was on the resale model act legislation task force and I am speaking on the resale panel at ARDA's annual convention in Orlando later this month. I doubt ARDA would have asked me to speak if I was a moment away from having swat teams at my door.. Jason

From ARDA's website .... ARDA does not condone upfront fee resale companies (yours), period:

Resale Advisory III: ARDA learned of a new scheme involving timeshare resales that not only preys upon consumers but falsely cites ARDA as a reference. ARDA does not contract with, become involved with, authorize, or endorse any company’s resales activities.

Resale Advisory IV: ARDA advises consumers of the most recent resale precautions.

Resale Advisory V: ARDA has become aware of a deceptive solicitation practice, commonly referred to as transfer or repurchase solicitations, being used by some unethical transfer companies aimed at timeshare owners.