Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by Richard L.):

Mr. Tremblay and readers of this forum, After reading the CEO of sellmytimesharenow.com's post, I called his company back to find out why I was quoted $2,294 instead of Mr. Tremblay's aforementioned $950 for closing costs. The person whom I spoke with was calm, and courteous, and explained to me that the agent who gave me the first closing estimate was ill-informed and not aware of Grand Timber Lodge’s resale policies. They apologized for their oversight, and assigned me a new representative who confirmed that the closing costs were $950 and that the lodge’s day use availability would transfer with the deed, because we would use Land Title to close. With this being said, I will now continue to use sellmytimesharenow.com to purchase this timeshare because it changes the price from the originally quoted $3,494 to $2,150, which is approximately $1,000 less than I can pick one up on Redweek.com. I apologize that it took the CEO’s comments for me to receive the correct information and price about this timeshare resale, but thank you Mr. Tremblay.