Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by Lynn G.):

Cal B. I hope you receive the attention from Jason. However I too have been a victim of this fraud and am looking for a group of same people who can work together and find a way to get our refunds. Irene P said she had received a refund however I am still not sure exactly how. Any comments?

calb15 wrote:
I'm replying directly to Mr. Jason Tremblay - I would like to challenge you personally sir to follow up on this reply. Please check your internal records and you will find that we paid $2,000.00 to list our timeshare with SellmytimeshareNow.com.

We've reduced our listed price several times over the year down to $15,999.

Our Ad id # 100210618 can be viewed by anyone on your site, as well as by the millions of other viewers to your site.

As part of the transition package offered to us, we were directed to your company by the timeshare group attempting to sign us onto a new membership contract. They told us that we could either pay a lower fee $950.00 to list our old timeshare with you, without any participation in the sales proceeds; or we could pay a higher fee $2,000.00 up front, in order to receive 100% of any sales proceeds. We chose the 2nd option, only after asking about your company's motivation to sell on our behalf once you've already received your $2,000.00 fee. We were verbally assured that your company would make every effort to sell our timeshare as soon as possible. As of today, you've been paid and we've had no contact from anyone at your company.

Therefore Jason, I am personally challenging you, and your entire company of resources there at SellmytimeshareNow.com to find me one legitimate offer or buyer for my listed timeshare. FYI, our timeshare is current, no delinquencies, and the maintenance fees are $761.00 annually which will be paid in November for the next year 2020.

I look forward to your reply sir.