Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Timeshare Relief, INC (by Lance C.):

briang309 wrote:
I have dealt with Timeshare Relief and while they were expensive, it was a lot cheaper to sell for a few thousand than wate that money on maintainence fees and inevntable assessements which can run thousnds of dollars. We transferred three time shares and are very happy we did as orbitz, expedia, travelocity and RCI itself make more money renting our units than they ever did from the sale.

Rather than being a slave to yearly fees and unexpected assessements that carry on past your grandchildren or your estate, I paid the equvalent of 5 years of main. fees to get rid of an albatross around my neck and my wallet.

Is Timeshare releif the best, probably not, but getting someone to take over an unpalatable property is well worth the modest fee. and I do mean modest compared with the cost of one assessement after a hurricane or earthquake.

Time shares are a r acket and I only have one now as I have the option to give it back after it is paid for. I spent my money to lock in 10 years of vacations, not surrender my soul.

I shall check out timeshare transfer as well.

Timeshare Transfer is merely a licensed closing company that records transfer of ownership of a timeshare between 2 parties who have come int an agreement to buy/sell a timeshare.

By the way, I definitely would not consider the equivalent of 5 years' maintenance fees a "modest fee".