Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Current Status of Kamaole Beach Club (by Alan M.):

Not sure who the last post was from? I am the current President at KBC and I can assure you things are improving. We did NOT end 2010 in the red and we currently have the required money in reserves. Contrary to the previous post, we did not take money from the reserve fund for operating expenses. ALL units have new furniture along with new blinds. Also I just signed the contract to replace the carpet with tile in all the units. There is no mold and no dry rot. We are having some roof work done to repair the parapet walls but this is just due to the age of the roof walls. We have also had the pool resurfaced and a new fence installed along with a beautiful rock wall along the front of the property. The property is the best it has looked since it was built. As far as our management company, they have much experience in timeshare properties and are on top of all issues that effect us at KBC. The previous post sounds like it is from a disgruntled owner who does not know what is going on at KBC. Alan McGuire President, KBC Board of Directors