RCI REPS

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

RCI REPS (by KC):

pgolfer47 wrote:
Hi, Has anyone noticed that when you speak to an RCI Rep most of them are in another country? What is going on..................we can't speak to some one in America!!!! Some times I can just about understand them. I have noticed that it's only during the day, if you call at night, (Eastern) you can speak to someone in the states. pet/cat
==============================================

Actually, I don't believe it has much (if anything) to do with time of day, but rather with the routing and distribution of incoming call load. RCI has call centers in Indiana, Canada, Mexico --- maybe other locations too (I don't claim to know the location of each and every one). Since daytime always represents the heaviest incoming call load, this is also when a call is most likely to be "re-routed" to an alternate call center.

The good news is that the level of actual knowledge and correct information offered by RCI "vacation guides" is quite consistent. By consistent, I mean very low, inadequate, and generally unacceptable --- regardless of where your call may get routed! You can call RCI three times in a row, ask the same question each time of three different VC's and get three entirely different answers (and none of them are necessarily correct). Getting three different accents too is just a cultural bonus. Welcome to RCI!