RCI REPS

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

You're welcome... (by KC):

I gave you completely accurate facts and observations, based upon my own 26+ years of timeshare ownership, experience and knowledge. That experience has specifically included numerous years of a RCI Points ownership. I regret that you have somehow chosen to receive my experienced, well informed input and the pertinent, unvarnished truth with so remarkably little tact, grace or any basic courtesy. Perhaps you'll get a response which you will like better from someone else but, unfortunately and unavoidably, the facts will still remain the facts...

As very clearly stated already, I openly despise RCI. I no longer ever use them and I most certainly do not "work for them". I was merely trying to help you comprehend the nature and details and use of underlying deeded weeks associated with any and every RCI Points ownership. Given your unwarranted hostility, I now regret having ever even bothered to take the time to respond and try to help you at all.

While I have only contempt for RCI, it's quite simply NOT RCI's fault or responsibility that any RCI member is unable to somehow magically acquire use of something OTHER THAN (or better than) the week(s) they actually own. The ONLY guarantee of usage under RCI Points is that of the specific, underlying deeded week at the "home" resort --- and even then only when reserved 10-13 months in advance of the week number clearly specified within the actual underlying deed.

Anyway, you're certainly very welcome. Best of luck to you.