Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

I was scammed by Land Ahoy !!! (by Gwendolyn L.):

Well I figured it was a scam. My goofy husband took the call and gave them 800.00 dollars! Yikes! To sell our Westgate Palace timeshare(which we have never used). Yeah I am still wondering if someone is going to sue this guy or what. I want to know how to go about getting my money back. I read some stuff about people contacting the attorney general about it. There are alot of companies like this out there. We get at least 3 or 4 calls a month about them selling our timeshare just give them 1000,000 dollars up front someone is waiting to sign the papers on your unit! Blah Blah Blah! I do hope that God has mercy on His soul! God struck saul with blindess on the road to damascus and got his attention right? Well I hope He does the same for this man! Wake him up Lord! Thanks for being honest. I had been looking for a while for some info on this "supposed" company Land Ahoy. So now I know! If you do find out about a law suit or anything about refunds I would deeply appreciate an email from anyone! gwenlouque@yahoo.com.

thanks again