Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Important Update Affecting Resale Purchasers (by Shirley C.):

Someone keeps mentioning that this has been going on for 2 years. I just heard of it when I received my bill THIS year 2009. I basically had a few months to come up with $3000 (2 weeks in Cascades). With a cut in salary and a child with health issues not covered by insurance, I don't have an additional 3k plus my maintenance of 1700. My budget was the normal payments.

Starwood is not in touch with reality. When I mentioned the reality of economic times, the Starwood rep said the board approved this in 2007 and had no way of knowing things would get bad. So what!!! Many companies have changed their plans due to current situations.

These folks have hurt my credit and made it difficult for me to get a college loan for my daughters.

This organization is scum. The state of Florida has a reputation as being anti-consumer. They have earned it.

Does anyone know why we get charged property tax one year and the next year are credited back 3/4 of the property tax? I've lived in my home for 30 years and I have never had my property tax credited back even once. With Vistana it has happened every year.