Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Important Update Affecting Resale Purchasers (by Susan F.):

Naive? I certainly am not. I think I see things all too clearly. The "homework" I have done has revealed a lot of people who adore the Resort and appreciate the renovations. The "homework' I have done has revealed a few people who made bad decisions regarding their purchase, now cannot afford it and are looking for someone to blame, so they blog about it and thereby reduce the value of their own unit as well as those of other owners. The "homework" I have done has revealed that the going price for these units is in the hundreds, not thousands and they are being scooped up by investors who know that they can eventually resell for a profit. The math is simple...if you owe over $1000 in fees and the units ae selling in the hundreds, no one in their right mind will make that purchase. If, as many of you say, you just want to dump your unit, then please tell me how you can do that if you owe more in fees than the market value of the unit?? You are just chasing your tails complaining about it. As another post said if the unit sells for $2500 and $2000 is owed in back fees, there is $500 to clear...wrong! The units are not selling for thousands...only a few hundred. You are correct in that there are a ton of the units on the market, but there are only a few that are available for which the fees have been paid (many who paid it are not interested in selling...they actually enjoy their unit), they are not floating weeks, or the owners are still upsidedown on their loan and cannot accept current market value for the unit. So there are actually very few to choose from and as soon as they go up for sale, they are gone within days., Oh yes,my homework has revealed a lot. Good luck to you all...and I really do mean that. I will no longer reply to posts on this forum, as I do not want to contribute to the decreasing value of my units.