Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Important Update Affecting Resale Purchasers (by Bonnie A.):

Hi

They have done this to me as well.. You call them back and demand that you get the unit that you own? Did you do this with an ownership week or an RCI exchange. I have learned that what RCI tells you over the phone with the unit you get is completely different with what unit you are in upon checkin. This has happened the past 3 trips to the Sheraton where RCI has confirmed a Lakes or Fountains and I have been put in Courts!! As owning 3 and a civil fight over the phone I was always replaced into the Lakes or a new unit.. We own in the Lakes and Cascades ( broke now due to fees but with that said) I love the Lakes refubishments and do really like the resort due to many reasons. To everyone always call the SVR and find out what area of the resort you are confirmed into the 1-2 days prior to arrival so that you can negoiate a change then and they will do that especially if you own there and again NEVER trust RCI with what they tell you as they will tell you what you want to hear.. trust me! Also if you look at your map its colour coded and each area has coloured number on the buildings when you check in.. each building either RED Green or Blue only allows those checkin dates .. Sat-Blue, Sun-Green, Fri-Red, if you don't want Courts or Falls then check in on a Friday as they don't allow either C or F for Friday check Sat and Sun only for both of these.., Also don't do a RCI exchange or EVW or LC with a sleep 6(4) as these are the older sections always look for an 8(6).. Good luck!