Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Diamond misrepesenting fnances to stockholders (by Annette R.):

To Michael: I think that as long as you are not member of the club, you can just continue to use your own timeshare as you have been doing in the past. But you would have to go through Interval to do any exchanging even within the DRI system. I joined the club when my timeshare was still with Sunterra. Although I am deeded at Grand Beach in Florida, since I live in Florida, I never stay there . Rather I have always used it for exchanges...either internally or through Interval. Recently, I thought about quitting the club and going back to weeks instead of points, so I could join RCI and take advantage of their more extensive network. However, I learned that under DRI, if I went back to weeks, I would be limited to my own resort. That is, unlike with Sunterra, I could not exchange even within DRI. I would always have to use Interval, which woud mean paying their exchange fees. So this is another way in which DRI has reduced benefits enjoyed by those of us who bought when it was Sunterra!