Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Guido B.):

PeterP, I thought this thread was started by mnop. But who cares who started it. This thread is about airing ones frustration with DRI. Why are you going on and on about all these Sections and Articles. If you have nothing to do with DRI since 2009 why does this thread even have an interest to you? But seriously, why do you take the time to document all these Sections and Articles ?

Come on, Really!

Really!

I will expand on an early post. If a company decides to put things in their contract, that restrict trade, that is not OK and it will be up to the courts to decide, not what their contract says. So forget the Sections and Articles.

If DRI during the sale process puts a value on the club, and then uses not paying for it as an inducement to purchase. They have established a value to it. So whether you paid money for it, or it was an inducement it to purchase makes no difference the Value is there. The value was established by DRI. Without that value you might not of purchased, therefore taking it away would definitely decrease the value of your points. So if anyone has purchased and the contract does not say you paid for the club, it is very relevant. If you gave your contract back to DRI, or sold it and you feel you did not get the value that DRI led you to believe it was going to be worth you might want to contact me.

If DRI has a policy that purposely diminishes the benefits of a contract that is a huge liability for them.

You should contact me. I am in the process of filing a lawsuit against DRI. The more people we have to accurately testify to their practices during the presentation the better. Whether you are no longer an owner or you continue to own with DRI, if you feel you have not been treated fairly please contact me, the link is below.

http://www.diamondresortsowners.com and send me an email.

I thank everyone for contacting me and sending me their experiences with DRI. We are reviewing them and will contact you with any helpful information we come across to help you.

GB