Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Cindy K.):

I have not seen this posting before, now 3 years old. Sandra - what happened, eventually with the Dept of REal Estate in HI and CA. I've made complaints in AZ and now CA. But, I'm beginning to wonder if DRI has the Dept of Real Estates, in their hand. Can you let me know? connexcindy@sbcglobal.net

Thanks, Cindy

sandras337 wrote:
I am truly interested in joining a class action suit against these people. I am furious at the annual increases. With today's economy (or lack of it) how can they possibly continue these horrendous rate increases. I have spoken to countless people at DRI (after waiting on hold for at times over an hour). I finally wrote to Governor Lingle (Hawaii), and yes they responded. The Governor's office has requested additional information, which will be referred to their DRE. I also emailed Jerry Brown, CA Attorney General. His office has referred me to the Dept. of Real Estate, and they have advised this will be followed. I am in the process of composing my letter to them and will provide both Hawaii and California with all of the details I can possible. I urge all of you who have written/called and received a "deaf ear" to email both Governor Lingle in Hawaii and the Attorney General and Department of Real Estate in your State and state your cause. Remember, maybe I am totally naive, but I do believe in due process and these elected officals are in office because of us. Hopefully they can help us.