Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again! (by Irene P.):

ARIZONA ATTORNEY GENERAL $800000 settlement with DRI and Assurance of Discontinuance IMPORTANT NEWS There is a class action being filed on contingency, but anyone who lives in Arizona and bought DRI anywhere, or anyone who bought in Arizona is eligible to file a complaint with the Arizona Attorney General's office to receive a portion of the $800000 settlement for violating the Arizona deceptive business practices act. We just published the article below today at Inside Timeshare in Spain. The 37 page Assurance of Discontinuance can be found in our article linked at the bottom of the AZ AG press release. The document is a beautiful thing to behold because the AG threw out the oral representation clause and part of the settlement require a relinquishment option, but you must file online or by mail within 120 days.

http://insidetimeshare.com/attorneys-general-timeshare-trump/

Class actions can take years. If you are part of a class action you must continue to pay mortgage payments and maintenance fees. If you are struggling with loan payments and are worried about your credit, it's best to work one on one with a legitimate timeshare attorney. Be very careful and don't pay by the hour unless you really know the attorney. Class actions are when everyone has the same damage like a medical device claim for a defective knee replacement, for example. Timeshare is not that cut and dry. If you win a class action DRI will appeal and that takes at least another year. You signed a contract that says you will not join a class action. There are ways around that but it's very difficult and DRI has an army of lawyers.

If you want more one on one information you can find me at my public Facebook page at Facebook/irene.parker.7923 I am a Diamond owner who went on a writing rampage after a pathetically aggressive sales presentation at Grand Beach Orlando July 2015. I was a paid advocate for children in foster care writing and editing court reports and attending all hearings and trials. The same skills apply. If you want me to confidentially review the complaint you file so that it is appropriate court report language, no charge. I'm here to help. A couple of my friends got on the complaint sites and told posters to stop whining and act. It takes hundreds of complaints to get action. If you cannot resolve your issues with Diamond through their Consumer Advocacy Department file a complaint with the AG where you live, where you signed, and Nevada. I am working with a DRI PR person (does not work for DRI) and with a DRI attorney. If you have a slam dunk case of fraud, I can intervene on your behalf. I have helped several be released from contracts, a full refund for one owner and then they stopped discussing terms but DRI is being very helpful thanks to the articles like the one we published today. Good luck!