Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: How do most of you conduct your rentals (by Brian J.):

mike1536 wrote:
birthdayboy wrote:
Renting a floating week: I see others have postings with a date range, unit listed as 'unnassigned', and view listed as 'varies'. Are such postings successful? I'm not asking for exact details, just want to know if people are doing this successfully on redweek. thank you.
I own a floating week and I've listed my unit as you mentioned. While I give a range of dates, I reserve a high demand week (for example 4th of July week) that I can use or deposit with an exchange company if I don't get a rental.

In the ad, I state that Week X is available and other weeks are based on availability. If you wait until you get a request, you might not be able to reserved the requested week. Then, if you wait too long, you might not be able to reserve any good week at your resort.

Don't forget to advertise at the other popular sites: TUG, My Resort Network, bidshares, Vacation Timeshare Rentals, craigslist, and eBay.

These sites also have either no or very minimal fees to post an ad.