Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Very Very Easy? ....Sorry, but I don't think so. (by N W.):

Geez.... You totally misunderstood me...and are nit picking.

You focus on my comment that it is very very easy.

What I meant was. IF you do things correctly and you know what you are doing... you make money. In THAT sense it is VERY VERY EASY.

Easy in that you buy the RIGHT stocks or houses or timeshares at the RIGHT PRICE then you MAKE MONEY>

THAT is easy. Spending the TIME to KNOW how to do it is not quite as easy.

HOWEVER, I started with NO knowledge 15 years ago and made money on timeshares. In fact it is very easy to lose money on other investments. It is VERY easy to make money with timeshares. Basically it is just common sense and some knowledge and experience to know what is what.

As posted weeks ago and was criticized and mocked for just trying to help. Some people do know a lot, so I understand what I say, they already know. Many people THINK they know a lot but they do not. Most people do not have a clue... and I understand that since there are a hell of a lot of details and a lot of very bad info out there.... WHICH IS WHY I POSTED HERE TO BEGIN WITH.

Because timeshares are an AMAZING investment. I have been to Hyatt in Aspen New Years $750 Paris 2br for Millennium $375 Only two of many wonderful vacations that were paid for from sales and rentals of other timeshares many times over. Anyone can do it. Most people got scammed as I did on my first and then give up or never try to make them work. I have helped a lot of people do the same, and I love it. And NOW is the absolute best time to buy a timeshare by far. I bet no one is saying... Yeah we have a recession...great! Well, if you BUY timeshares or stocks or houses now... you will do very well in the future. Quit complaining and buy when prices are low and sell when prices are high.