Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Very Very Easy? ....Sorry, but I don't think so. (by R P.):

ghhww wrote:
Once again, you can SAVE money if you know what you are doing. I am going on 3 vacations in the next 5 weeks and my savings by using my timeshares will be about $ 4000. I save $4000. So how is that a bad investment?

And also if you buy some bargains NOW...in this bad economy, you can sell them for MORE in a year or 2 or 3 years.

IF you know what you are doing you can make timeshares work... and make money with them. Most people do not... but it is pretty strange to tell other people not to follow my advice when you know nothing about what you are talking about.

This same person posted on Tug that he paid $10K for a S. African timeshare with only $350 maintenance fees.

First, this person seems to think that just because the maintenance fees are $350 he completely ignores the original $10K he paid and averages his nightly rates on maintenance fees alone (and he knows what he's doing ..... I don't think so ?).

Second, there's no way on God's green earth that I would pay $10K for any timeshare, much less a S. African timeshare that's trading power has dwindled immensely.

Third, I wonder how many of those $10K S. African timeshares he's bought when you can pick one up on Ebay for $1 [ignorance is evidently bliss].

This is why I have advised readers here to completely ignore such blatant timeshare uneducated dribble that he has posted here.