Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Resort Condos Plus - anyone? (by Karin V.):

anyone looking for info about resort condos plus get any answers? did you go through w/sale thru them? we too were just contacted Friday aft.by Chris Osborn from RCP saying they had a buyer who was going thru the financing process w/them but would probably be qualified to pay our asking price of $85k. William Sanders a sr. executive w/the company then called us minutes later saying the family had been approved for the full amount of $85k and they were still on vacation at the resort. They would have had to pay double to buy the our timeshare directly thru the resort. We would have to pay $2050 up front for closing costs. When I said normally the buyer pays he said resorts sales are different. William said to call him back on Monday w/our answer. After reading these posts I'm really confused. I did question how this company all of a sudden had someone qualified to pay our full asking price. All of you who are complaining, did you actually use this company or were you just contacted and felt it was a scam? We are really interested in selling our timeshare but want to make the right decision.