Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Krystal is a big Fraud!! (by Chien W.):

Hi, I just want to say thanks to the members of this forum, that I have found out the scam behind of krystal "great inversion opportunity", and rescind the contact on due time. During this time, I was desperated waiting the refund of money, not knowing if I can success or if that would involve an international lawsuit which I would not able to carry it on. Thank to the knowledge of some members, I waited patiently 45 days (not 15 days as the contract says) that in other way I would have decline to make a foolish deal with them, to "rescue " at least half of initial investment. Today, I'm glad to say, that I got all of my money back, without spent any dollar to any attorney (but with great help of profeco (for free) from the beginning to the end) . So , thanks to them too. From the heart, I wish that all of those whom are going through the legal process with krystal, to get a solution soon. And I do agree that we have to warn new tourists to cancún as much as we can about this these kind of fraude. Good luck everyone