Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Important details are missing from this stated claim... (by KC):

carlynb wrote:
I recently within the last month successfully transfered my timeshare using the services of HSM. It is out of my name and I am no longer the owner. I have it in writing from the resort.

I would point out two highly relevant (but entirely missing) pieces of important information here:

1. According to a prior post by the OP (carlynb), this was a Mexican timeshare. Accordingly, this means that there was no actual ownership involved here in the first place --- just a "right to use" a facility for a specified time duration, with no actual "ownership" of anything at all. Such a Mexican RTU currently has little or no market value, particularly in view of all the drug cartel related crime which is so widespread, out of control, and well publicized in Mexico these days.

2. The "sucessful HMS transfer" claim above does not specify (...or even remotely mention, for that matter) the actual out of pocket COST of "successfully" utilzing these alleged "transfer services". It's relevant and very important to know just how much it COST the OP to successfully "unload" something which was of little or no monetary / market value in the first place...