Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Starwood Vacation Ownership (by Bonnie A.):

Be aware that if you use your Starwood Vacation Ownership and any of your fees are not paid on the refurbishments that you will have your week taken back for up to 7 days until they are paid. A few days ago I exchanged my SVR Cascades unit with Interval International for Las Vegas in July. It was confirmed and I paid my exchange fee as well as I had already paid my maintence fees a few months ago. Well, don't I come home today to find an email from Starwood saying " Sorry but we could not confirm your vacation due to 4 reasons!!!! " Flights and everything are booked.. I was furious!! So I called and because my reburbishment fees have not been paid yet (due Jan05/10) they will not confirm my week to Interval from Starwood.. So all I can say is you MUST pay those RF's or you will loose your booked week..YOu cannot use your weeks that refurbishment costs owing for 2010 until they are paid.. No matter what they have got us .. If I didn't pay all my 2010 fees today they would not send Interval the confirmation.. I had no choice.. this was my son's 21st birthday gift and I just could not take that away.. Good Luck everyone..