Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: THE INSIDE SCOOP - I am a Time Share Super Pro (by Richard S.):

In my humble opinion, there are NO SUCH THING as an HONEST resale broker. They are ALL a bunch of thieves. Each and every one of them. They all want a huge fee UP FRONT, which is their commissions. Once they have that in their greedy lil' fingers, your resale contract goes on a pile of other resale contracts and there it will sit for as much as years.

The only chance you have is to find a reseller who will take your deal for no more that a couple hundred dollars up front and by that I refer to $200 - $400 and NOT a penny more than that. Be VERY VERY careful about that. Read the fine print CAREFULLY !!! That way they remain motivated to sell your deal to make the lionshare of their profits. DON'T GET SUCKERED INTO GIVING THEM ANY MORE THAN THAT UP FRONT ! AND NEVER GIVE AWAY YOUR RIGHT TO SELL THE WEEK ON YOUR OWN AND PAY NOTHING TO THEM.

If I were you, I would simply research on Craigs List and Ebay to see what my week was selling for there and then list it there 10% or so less than the cheapest priced one. Thats how I sold mine and it took only two weeks.

Hope that helped you. Feel free to ask any more questions or ask me my thoughts on any reller's deal that you might be considering.

Regards,

Monroe