Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Belaire Vacation Club/Puerto Vallarta (by Curtis M.):

On Monday, Jan 31, I had still no contact from my repeated messages via email, fax, and tel. I called again and got a message that the tel number I was calling was "temporarily suspended". So, I assumed the worst and send a fax (still working number) stating that I must have contact within 24 hrs or would cancel the credit card charges. I also sent a similar message to Mario via email. I never heard from Mario, but did get a tel call from IES, man named Allen Dale. I told not to worry, everything was on track, etc. Very convincing, however, he would not provide me with a physical address and did not have IES business license number, being just a worker, not a high level manager. He told me that Phillip Green was a supervisor at IES and was very busy closing deals, business meetings with legal, notaries, etc. and that phillip would contact met. He gave me a number at which I could reach him (Allen) which is a different number from the one suspended. I recognized this number from a call several months ago when we were all first contacted regarding possible resale. Then, I got a solicitous message from Phillip Green, apologizing for lack of contact, said thngs are rolling along OK, and please do not do this to him (cancel cr crd.) I now have his email address, and responded with thanks for the contact. He responded immediately (both emails were from his iphone). Said he was in Guadalajara closing on 7 Hotel U contracts. Oh, Allen Dale told me that they sent out 30 checks in December, and 22 checks in January. All of this we are required to accept on trust. So, although somewhat reassured, it will not be known for sure until the sale is completed and the check is in the bank. I will keep you posted. (estimates as to closure range from 30 to 60 to 90 days)