Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ripoff - Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program - New Point System (by Javier T.):

Dear g333s,

Very late but I have three questions, hope you can answer them:

1.- Lets say I only buy 500 points of the trust (They told me it was the least as they sold them in units of 500). Would I have full access to the trust units with my whole 6,000 points (I have 5,500 destinations points if I choose to enroll my weeks as they have told me) or only my new 500 trust points would have access to the new resorts they develop? I mean could you only buy 500 to get access to the full trust properties, or this will only depend if you choose to enroll or not, or send your weeks to destination points that year? (I know I should do the effort and buy 1,000 to get to premier but that is another story.)

2.- In the only E resorts lets say Cypress Harbour, which I happen to own, the trust or points owner can not get access if no one of the legacy owners in that resort sends their week to destinations points just as we dont have access to newly created resorts if we choose not to enroll?

3.- Your destinations points class (Classic, Premier, Premier Plus) depends if you decide to send the weeks that year or it doesnt matter? I mean could you be one year Premier Plus and the next Premier?

Regards,