Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ripoff - Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program - New Point System (by Bob P.):

HELLO!

No one here is that stupid! What the problem is, are point offers that don't allow you a like for like exchange. Example: One would have to be down right STUPID to give up a week in MAUI to not have enough points to go somewhere else in a high season. That goes for anyone else who needs to buy more points to get an equal exchange for what they already have. If you only want to go to your existing unit, than you would never need the points.

I have seriously tried to be nice, but some of you who think for some reason you know more than those who don't agree with you , need a reality check. Or you need to read the entire post. If you think you got more by making the conversion, more power to you.

Ask yourself one question, why would someone buy enough points to get to Maui, when it is almost impossible to book a high season week there, yet I would not be able to sell one of my weeks there for HALF the price of the points?

Enough said!