Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Groupwise inc, anyone here heard of them ? (by Ira W.):

My name is Ira Whitney. I am a proud IT consultant at GroupWise Inc. I have doubled working in the call center as well as a transfer agent. When I first started here, they were using excel spreadsheets to manage all of the clients. My job was to design a database driven application which i did. I am still here and plan to be here quite a while. I believe in what they do and how it's done. I would not work for a scamming company just plain and simple. When a client agrees to do business with GroupWise, an agreement is signed where Groupwise takes over full responsibility of any future maintenance fees as well as any special assessment fees plain and simple. If there are any special circumstances, it is outlined on the agreement in writing. If anyone has concerns or questions please feel free to email me. My personal email address is ira@thegospelroundup.org . The clients I have worked with were very satisfied with the service. I have worked with clients paying anything from 300.00 a year to 7500.00 a year in fees. Yes, a Wyndham platinum member is quite high. I about fell over when I heard what they were paying. They were quite happy to start sticking that 7500 in their pocket