Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts, fraudulent billing, inaccurate record keeping (by Pamela J.):

Today I received another threat.. Diamond Resorts International owner Stephen CLOOBECK.. lost TWICE now in the court in Philipsburg St Maarten. He does not like that so its attack... Jules James worked with Cloobeck... My two weeks I bought in 2009 from a previous owner... NEVER a contract issued... but they NEVER send maintenance fees letters. They still don't know my name nor my address and Elizabeth Brennan claims 'inadvertent errors' I went to check into my unit week 17 7132 at Flamingo Beach Resort I was refused check in by William PEMBERTON on orders of JOHN BETROS... They had all my money... They refused unless I paid them all the FEES they had added onto the two weeks I have never received contracts for. Their mathematics also was wrong... but BETROS ordered Pemberton not to check me in with my two children.. I went to the unit... a couple from EMGLAND THOMAS COOK were in there. DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL HAD TOLD RCI I COULD NOT BANK MY WEEK AS I HAD RENTED IT OUT! But they had!! they pocketed my maintenance fees as well as the payments from THOMAS COOK MANCHESTER.. This company can only lie!! I have photos and the names of the people who used my unit... So now I received a threat from Patricia Rosado.. and their lawyer LEXWELL here on St Maarten.. but what they have done again... they LIED they sent me letters.. even their lawyer... can you imagine..? A letter was sent to me last week as he claimed.. BUT Diamond can not get the address correct... It really is so disgusting that this company can continue to cheat people who have kept ST Maarten going. The Inspectorate of taxes said they would do an enquiry... but Cloobeck has connections.. I still have no idea what they wrote but be sure as soon as I can I will put the judgments on this site...