Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Coastal Timeshare Creations (by Charles D.):

I went to sell and ended up signing papers to list sellings and ended up signing a buy in the shuffle and ended up 23,000 dollars in debt. Be careful

charles571 wrote:
pantheac wrote:
I would like feedback from anyone who has experience with buying or selling a timeshare through Coastal Timeshare Creations in Hilton Head or through Timeshared, Inc. in Bluffton, SC. (www.timesharedvacations.com). These companies work together.
I bought points based resale from them in November 2011. They tell you upfront that they have A- rating with BBB, but dont tell you that you end up dealing with a company named Sumday Vacations which is not BBB acreditted and has C rating with many complaints against them. They also tell you there is no recission period on resales. I dont know why resales would be exempt from South Carolina laws. If you do please inform me. My recommendation is to stay away from them. I have filed a complaint with BBB myself dont know how things will turn out, hopeing for the best.