bankruptcy

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: bankruptcy (by Robert S.):

I disagree with the notion that Southwind Mgt. Corp has nothing to do with this "mess". in June 2010, I paid Timeshare Advocacy Int., Mount Juliet, TN $2,000 to use their method of writing revocaton letters as to cancel my timeshare with french Quarter. I even made a phone call to tom Williams in hilton head, S. C. regarding my request. Mr. Williams replied: "that the present staff had no part or assisted in my timeshare purchase in 2006 . therefore if I continued in my request for cancellation of the French Quarter timeshare, Southwind mgt. corp would consider legal action against me." I still have his letter in my file dated in June 2010 . The results from Tenn . Attorney General only sent copies of Timeshare advocacy indicating that the whole matter was my fault. IN reviewing the matter with Commerce Bank Visa management. it was discovered that timeshare adovcacy did not even have a signed contract for cancellation of a timeshare. I appreciate Commerce Bank Visa in accepting this fact and reversed the $2,000 . bottom line, tom williams is aware of all of the financial transactions and now, since his firm filed bankruptcy for french quarter, and a Williams in branson does the correspodence, Mr. williams is quite aware and is responsbile for this mess since his take over in Jan. 2007. and he Writes" That if I were to continue in my requst for cancellation of French Quarter timeshare, Southwind Mgt. would consider Legal Action against ME>

C