Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club (by Chris V.):

robert p,

the response you received from TMC is friggin' identical to mine. it's another bu**sh** form letter, in essence, telling us, "we still own you financially." i initially commented that the COVID-19 issues we have with TMC are diminished by the current life and death pandemic we all face. after further thought and consideration, our TMC reservation time problems are directly related to and affected by COVID-19. perhaps notifying the nyc mayor and ny governor of our current reservation time/COVID-19 issue, TMC can be moved to react more positively about our urgent request for a time extension based on the dangers to our health and lives due to COVID-19.

look above this comment: i suggested that we all email the TMC reservations department (Gabrielle) about this issue and send a cc copy to ALL BOARD MEMBERS, SPONSORED AND NON SPONSORED. PROACTIVITY AND UNITED FRONT are KEYWORDS HERE!

robertp783 wrote:
Here's the response I received from the Club when I requested my week's booking in late June be extended past my calendar year.

Please note that we are currently not carrying over any time or offering any extension, as there has been no change to the offering plan. However the Executive Office is aware of the situation that a number of owners find themselves in due to this unprecedented situation. Rest assured, there will be correspondence sent as soon as we move past this challenging time.