Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Becky F):

William 465, the answer is SIMPLE. TMC should STOP allowing non-owners from staying at TMC in order to free up the rooms that owners pay for. If TMC would develop a policy that no rooms will be rented out to the general public or non-owners for a period of time in order to free up rooms that the owners were unable to use because of this pandemic. EVERYONE knows that FOR YEARS AND YEARS owners could not get a reservation because there was “no availability” so MANY, MANY owners have never even stayed at the “investment” they paid hard earned money for. The main problem with TMC is they simply do not respect or care about their owners. We were all scammed when we bought into this nightmare and we continue to be screwed over year after year. So there’s your solution!

williamm465 wrote:
Such anger is unhealthy.

I read no suggestions as to how to fit 1.5 years of occupation into one year. Oh I forgot. That is for someone else to figure out. Even if it not possible.

We have MUCH to complain about re/TMC. My major complaint is they refuse to guarantee good weather when I'm there.