Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Melody P.):

I was told you have to pay Mr. Zimmerman 1000,00 to be part of this lawsuit. If it's a class action lawsuit you shouldn't have to pay. Has he gotten access of all the owners? I'd think by law the TMC would have no option but to turn over all the names of the owners.to him. I don't want to pay anymore money. Close to 4000.00 for service fees is already robbery. Come April of 2021 I will not pay again. I cannot afford this anymore. In 2005 my fees were 899.00. How can I be billed close to 4000.00 now?

chrisv126 wrote:
gerry,

consider consulting with a knowledgeable attorney about your issue. the following is the attorney i assume many redweek.com subscribers have used. of course, this would be your choice. if you are aware of other trusted attorneys familiar with timeshare operations, check with them.

Jean-Marc Zimmerman Zimmerman Law Group 233 Watchung Fork Westfield, NJ 07090... Telephone: (908) 768-6408 Fax: (908) 935-0751

E-MAIL JMZ@ZIMLLP.COM ​

there are no guarantees, but zimmerman appears to have gained more timeshare background information than other attorneys in this area of practice.

gerryc52 wrote:
Hi John, we are owners that live in Canada. We did not pay our fees last December. We received a letter stating that a late payment penalty of $600 was added to our past due account. We have not heard from TMC in over 3 months. I don t really know what to do with this. We just could not afford the fees anymore. Gerry