Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Diane B.):

I've been away from this forum. I checked back but it's difficult to tell the dates. I only bought my share in 2013 because the sales person told me lies and I was wowed by our stay there in a friends' unit. Having said that, since I plan my visit a year in advance I usually can get what I want. Since I bought 7 years ago my maintenance went up $700+. I don't see any changes that would merit such increases. I'm also disturbed by their response to Covid.. I do not go out hardly , so offering a deal with RCI doesn't do much. I wanted to carry over my three nights. No deal. I read the post suggesting we write to the NYAG, which I will. I understand that Marc Zimmerman is still pursuing a case but that he is not getting info he needs from Eichner et al . But I assume it is still on? I thought he was out. Sorry if I'm asking questions that have been answered already but it's very difficult to find in this data archive.