Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Irene S.):

A former Manhattan Timeshare salesman testified on camera about TMC's fraudulent sale practices. His testimony is powerful and it is separate from the NYAG's documents. So, TMC cannot bring up the Assurance of Discontinuance on why the video cannot be used. I obtained the video for my trial. Here are the details: 11/20/14 CNBC's 'Power Lunch' aired a Manhattan Club Episode with Andrea Day Reporter. In the episode several Manhattan Club Timeshare Owners were interviewed along with the salesman. I know for a fact the salesman was also interviewed by the New York Attorney General in the 3 year NYAG's investigation of TMC. I am happy to share the video with anyone who is pursuing a legal case against Eichner and The Manhattan Club. A copy of the video is in the Civil Clerk's office at 111 Centre Street referenced to my case. It is important that you notify Eichner's lawyers that you plan to use the video. In my trial they claimed I did not notify them of the video in their Discovery questions to me. Eichner's lawyers never asked me for any Discovery.