Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuite (by Vanessa S.):

Thanks for the info. I'll follow up on this with Crain's. I've submitted my survey for lawsuit and talked with an attorney and he stated" don't expect any money back from class action law suit". I really don't expect to get anything back from TMC, but want the company shut down. The entire Manhattan club should be confiscated by government for fraudulent practices. Period. We want to give back our timeshare as well. It has gotten to much to afford to keep with these maintenance fees escalating double and tripling. We are forced to give back with reverse give back. It has been so fustrating and disappointing! We wanted to enjoy our visits for years to come and pass it on to our son. Now we can hardly afford to keep up with maintenance expenses that we can't afford to go and experience NYC museums, shows, parks, dining, like we used to do. This is government protecting the wealthy businessman and companies employed by this company. They have lied continously to owners and continue to do business in the same way robbing more.

Bruce Eichner is robbing people of their hard earned money. He and his companies involved in management and ownership of The Manhattan Club should be shut down.