Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

john a.................. unless we get a cadre of ny's finest attorneys (as eichner has managed to accumulate) forget about a lawsuit to combat eichner's apparently fraudulent tactics and the sham he created called the manhattan club management. owners NEED TO BE MORE CREATIVE AND PRESENT A UNITED FRONT TO GET ANY RELIEF FROM EICHNER'S SHABBY TREATMENT. START DIRECTLY WITH COMMUNICATION TO THE NYS ATTORNEY GENERAL...DIRECTLY, NOT ONE OF HIS UNDERLINGS. THEN NOTIFY THE NEW YORK MEDIA: NEWSPAPERS, TV, RADIO.............COME ON GUYS, LOOK AT ALL OF THESE POSTS DATING BACK AT LEAST 2 YEARS...........AND WE'RE STILL TYPING AWAY AT OUR RESPECTIVE COMPUTERS, ALL TO NO AVAIL WHILE WE WALLOW IN THE MUCK THAT EICNHER THROWS OUR WAY.

jeffreyg6 wrote:
Are you interested in selling your unit?

Jeffdonna@ aol.com

vanessa175 wrote:
John A, Can you please email me the name of attorney you used to sell back or give back timeshare to The Manhattan Club? vnschfr@aol.com. I am at my wits end with this company and the corruption of this city and state of NY.

Thank you.