Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Dks):

Irene, I am an owner and inherited 2 properties, one which I gave back and am still waiting for the $100 and final paperwork. This "sale" was put on hold when the AG started the investigation. I keep up with this forum and have participated in sending letters to the AG and Judge Rankower. Since I inherited these timeshares and no longer can ask my deceased Mother or Sister about their offering situation, plus the fact that they upgraded and changed their weeks (they ended up with a one week junior suite and a one week penthouse), would it still be helpful to send a copy of the cover of their offering which I found in a Manhattan Club briefcase along with all their papers? Their offering was a 34th amendment and 5th restated timeshare offering plan. It also says this offering involves a high degree of risk. I see that there were many sticky notes attached to pages in the offering, by my sister, questioning many items. Thank you for all you do and have done.