Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Becky F):

Yes, I received a call from them as well. They are very deceitful and make their "cold call" sound like they have a buyer for your TMC timeshare when in reality they want you to list your timeshare with them for a mere $1200 (I think that was the amount they quoted). It's a scam so don't fall into it. Anytime you get a cold call such as this beware! I've done a lot of homework and investigation on these businesses and the huge red flag is getting an "up front deposit" to cover the advertising costs. In all the research I did, no one ever ended up selling their timeshare and put out thousands of dollars. The guy that called me claimed he already had a buyer for my TMC unit and would get me full price for what I paid for it within 45 days. When I questioned him further he admitted that he did not have a buyer but he was sure he would find one in 45 days because that's what the current trend was. This company has a very low rating with the BBB as well.