Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Jill S.):

Hi Everyone - According to the Annual Meeting Notice, no cell phones with cameras are allowed in the meeting. So that idea is not doable. We could meet B4 the meeting somewhere, even the TMC lobby. Let's do this.

Beckyf76, I'm from CA, too. Sacramento. If you are serious about consulting an attorney, that would be great. I'm a retired paralegal and have taken an interest in timeshare ownership rights. My grievance with TMC is the maintenence fees. Mine have gone from $1,661.50 in 2011 to $2,051.08 in 2014. They're due again this month (I pay every two years), and I'm scared to death they will have gone up.

I have no other complaints. I've always gotten my reservation requests, every year, no difficulties. Twice I've sold my reservation and my 3rd party guests have had no issues. I'm still awaiting confirmation of my August 2-4 request. I'll certainly scream loudly if I don't get it. TMC Member Services is a little archaic -- probably not very computerized or professionally trained, so the 3-5 business days they ask for is telling, given this is Manhattan we're dealing with!

Let's work on this meeting idea.

P.S. Just received email confirmation, - so I'll be at TMC for Annual meeting.