Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

jill, the last MC OWNERS' MEETING WAS ON AUGUST 2, 2015 in chelsea, nyc in an attractive masonic temple venue. it was a meeting that was well-planned by jeff weir (reporter for redweek.com) and his co-planners. they did a super job with all of the arrangements, including delicious "munchies." there was an attorney present, but at the time, he didn't appear to have definitive answers to many of the owners' questions. with the NYSAG (or his representative) present offering a presentation referencing THE LAWSUIT AGAINST EICHNER AND TMC, we might come away with answers that would help owners make better-informed decisions concerning their ownership in THE MANHATTAN CLUB.

your offer to "organize..... a small group in TMC lobby" is generous but really insufficient to make an impact on our sad situation. what we need is STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. i believe we could draw many owners, even from distant locations, to a meeting in nyc very soon, if we were able to ensure the presence of the NYSAG.

i'm hoping those who so aptly organized the last meeting will do so again this summer, having the NYSAG present as our special feature and service to all TMC OWNERS.

we need all members of this redweek.com forum to support the idea of having another meeting in nyc this summer. i'm hoping more of us will come forward to help in this much-needed effort. GET INVOLVED TO HELP SAVE YOUR OWNERSHIP POSITIONS IN THE MANHATTAN CLUB, including lowering maintenance fees and making reservation time more flexible/available/

keep in touch.

hope to see you all this summer somewhere in NYC (to most, the GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD!)

chris

jills465 wrote:
So Chris, where was the last one held? One of the attorneys with an office should offer a meeting venue - office or conference room or center. All I could organize is a small group in TMC lobby.