Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Dks):

sharon177 wrote:
I never got a card with a picture on it either. When I go to NYC (and stay in NJ can't get a room at TMC) I always go to the Owner's Lounge to relax for a bit and recharge my phone (and eat the cookies). There's no one guarding the door or the elevator.

I did notice when I was there in May that many of the owners are getting elderly and using walkers.I think we will all die off before this gets settled.

This past April, when I stayed at TMC for a week I asked to have a card with my picture on it as my mother had had. I inherited both her time shares and spent a lot of money on lawyers and with TMC to have my name legally listed as the owner, since I was not on the deeds. One of the managers there seemed happy to do it, though it took a couple of days for our schedules to become compatible. When I was ready to do so, I was told I couldn't have a card with my picture on it...that they only do it "for the original owner"...I own the time share and I pay the fees...so it makes me wonder why the change of heart when I was first told they could do the card, and then provided this ridiculous excuse for not doing it. I tell you, this place TMC, is a trip.