Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Marion G.):

I don’t know how many readers and active participants access this site, but it seems to me that while much good information and factual material does get presented, a significant volume of the exchanges here are opinion, speculation, and expectation, however realistic (or not). I would hope, however, that somewhere among those who do see these comments exists someone with access to a reliable, knowledgeable, experienced, and available resource who would be able to provide meaningful realistic guidance for what can be expected and performed to move this forward. I’m not aware of what, if any, clock is ticking to potentially limit the options of TMC owners, but at this rate, there seems to be no coherent action plan to resolve this growing burden that we are now experiencing.

Is there anyone who reads this who can provide access, directly or indirectly, to the means to determine and then act on a course that will satisfactorily deliver the solution that we are all painfully trying to reach? I'm sure that many of us would agree that focusing on a united effort to bring justice to this situation would justify a reasonable investment of time, effort, and perhaps funds to avoid the drawn out stagnation that is increasingly unacceptable.