Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Write NY AG (by Chris V.):

vanessa......................

in essence, i guess the more the merrier. more letters from us might give schneiderman more ammo to strengthen his case against the DEN OF THEIVES, AKA TMC and get this mess settled once and for all, civilly, criminally or otherwise.............finish already!

i'm mellowing out on presenting complaints. all in this forum have more than filled the ears of "the powers that be." however i feel the legal proceedings are next-to-pathetic, to wit, the length of time it's taken so far to come close to being settled. this is becoming nys state's waste of many nys taxpayers' $$$$$ considering the amount of time spent by the NYS ATTORNEY GENERAL and his staff on this case,

keep in touch.

chris

vanessa175 wrote:
No since in filling out survey. Best to write NY Attorney General. Basically, the survey was about ownership at TMC and what you experienced as an owner. I believe the original survey came from an owner or attorney for an owner as a questionnaire/survey as to overall experiences.

Just write in the letter what you experienced as an owner and how you feel about the management and the handling of your timeshare at TMC. The AG has heard or seen it all by now with all the other letters received from other owners.

Good Luck.