Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Dks):

I seem to remember, not long ago, Chris shared that he owns a couple of time shares and pays the fees on one and uses it, but not the other. So I am at a loss as to why he keeps telling everyone else not to pay their fees. I recognize and support that he is doing what is best for him. I apologize up front if I am wrong about what I remember reading.

I thought this forum was a way to share information and keep on top of the investigation until there is a hopeful resolution. I feel each owner should do what's best for them, commensurate with their personal circumstances and until the AG comes to some conclusion, and/or until the situation reaches a point where a group action will help resolve said situation.

howardb21 wrote:
Chris, you post the same thing every time you post : "STOP PAYING MAINTENANCE FEES "Thats not the Answer, I have been involved in fighting TMC since 2006 regarding Mt.Fees,but I still pay my fees, as its still better than staying at a Hotel if you like NYC, you might fine a deal on hotel rates for say $245.00 per. night but afther tax and fees its really $300.00 per.night,have two kids or friends with you and its $600.00 per.night and it will not be as Nice as TMC, do you know that TMC has a 8.5 rating and a 9.5 for location higher that the Waldorf,yes Eichner is a scam artist ,and if one can't afford the super high MT.. then of course Don't pay them,you can't afford them you can't afford them,but if one likes NYC and you already bought and can afford the fees,enjoy, I Do,let the AG do his thing ,if he does not win anything for us owners, I am sure Eichner will open up back his offer of take back for $100.00 its not about the $100.00 but you walk away not stiffing other owners to pick up none paying owners tab. you don't want to pay Don't But PLEASE stop telling other owners what to do

'