Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

sharonv68, translation of your remarks: OWNERS, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN. and, paraphrasing mr. scneniderman.....I DID MY ASSIGNED JOB. BYE, BYE. "ld benefit from the settlement despite the complaint I filed years ago with the AG office when this all started.

I was told if I was entitled to a claim settlement I would recive a check in the mail. That is it!" A JOKE, INDEED. that's what delinquent credit card payers tell the credit card companies...............THE CHECK'S IN THE MAIL..............AND TO QUOTE WAYNE AND GARTH FROM SNL'S "WAYNE'S WORLD"..............................NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

if we owners expect any kind of equitable settlement (depending on our individual situations) we need to be assigned a designated court referee (s) to adequately categorize our claims, offer us a reasonable settlement and/or give us an opportunity to accept or reject the offering..............but don't hold your breath about that possibility. is it possible that mr. schneiderman puts more effort into legal outcomes that will bring him more votes?

WE NEED AN OMBUDSMAN WHO KNOWS LEGALESE, TO STAND UP TO THOSE WHO WILL DETERMINE OUR MANHATTAN CLUB-RELATED FINANCIAL FUTURES AND OUR LEGAL RIGHTS AS TIMESHARE OWNERS, PERHAPS PROVIDED FOR BY ONE OF THE NATIONAL TIMESHARE OWNERS GROUPS. A GROUP OF THIS NATURE CAN EASILY BE DETERMINED BY GOOGLING FOR SUCH A BODY THAT MIGHT OFFER OWNERS SOME NEEDED ASSISTANCE. IN MOST CASES DOING IT INDIVIDUALLY WILL LEAD TO DUST, UNLESS ONE RETAINS A "HOT-SHOT" NY ATTORNEY.

think about it.

chris

sharonv68 wrote:
I spoke to the AG office last week. The assurance document is on the AG on-line site. A claims person from the AG office is still being put in place.

I was told to look at section #62-64 on the assurance document as it addresses what the owners will get. If you read that section it is unclear what owners will get and they told me many owners may get nothing out of the settlement. They could not tell me if I was one of the owners that would benefit from the settlement despite the complaint I filed years ago with the AG office when this all started.

I was told if I was entitled to a claim settlement I would recive a check in the mail. That is it!