Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Nathan Z.):

This site is strangely quiet. This ought to be BIG. However, it's as if Zimmerman's history discourages people from sharing their opinions. Personally, I like the fact that he was described as "tireless." Clearly he is not afraid to "swim with the sharks." On the other hand, he doesn't strike me as a fighter for justice, as much as someone who makes good business decisions for himself, and maybe, for his client - not that I expect otherwise from a litigator. However, before getting involved with any attorney, I want to know (1) the status of the approved settlement and (2) how any proposed legal action is going to be funded. I think the answer to (2) will also tell us the attorney's honest assessment of our chance of success. I don't know how well the conference call was attended, so if acceptable to Redweek, I would hope that Mr. Zimmerman could submit a post on this site himself so that those of us who are interested could get an idea of his preliminary thoughts and hypothetical process.