Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Dks):

I haven't written the board yet. I am sort of considering joining the lawsuit, but I don't think so....I listened to the link and it provided a little more info about JMZ (of which there is not much in general) and it was good to hear him speak. He did sound like an intelligent, well spoken man. It's too bad we couldn't see him also. Don't feel so good about the fact that some people have shared that they didn't hear back from him and some say he just sends the form to signup and ask us to send money. I googled his mail address which was provided on his website can't find 233 Watchung, (232 is a beautiful $2 million home) On his website it says "our firm" and shows pictures of Court Buildings... Every year I go to the club for a week and I end up speaking with at least 3 other couples, some know about the investigation/settlement, others don't and all are fine with the way things are...they just accept the fees. So, I am not yet convinced that this is the route to go for me. It doesn't feel right to hire a lawyer based on so little information or not see or speak to JMZ and just hand over money.